Do you love to help others but sometimes feel alone in your calling? We would love to connect with you by the fireside in the North Georgia mountains.
Join us for two nights at The Ridges Resort on Lake Chatuge in the beautiful North Georgia mountains. Our guest speakers will encourage, inspire, and give practical help on how to endure in ministry. Our time together will be structured but relaxed. The accommodations and food are exquisite! Our hope and prayer is that you will return to your ministry refreshed and with deeper connections to others in the biblical counseling world.
- Thursday, February 1 (5:00 PM) – Saturday, February 3, (12:00 PM)
- Space is limited to ensure an intimate gathering.
- The total cost is $425 for double occupancy or $560 for a private room. This price is all-inclusive.
- Deadline to register is January 13, but will likely fill up before then!
- The food and accommodations are exquisite!
- Though this retreat will feel like a luxury, it’s more apt to consider it an investment in your ministry.
DO YOU NEED THIS RETREAT?
- Do you look forward to your counseling sessions?
- What relationships do you have that pursue your good and seek to help carry your burdens?
- Do you sometimes wish that you could take a break from ministry to respond better to your family and personal burdens?
- When do you carve out times for deliberate Sabbath rest? When did you do this last?
- How many people count on you as their main source of help?
- Are you willing and able to say No when your plate is full?
- Have you felt so overwhelmed that you considered ending your ministry?
If these questions helped you see the reality and possibility of burnout, please join us! As believers, we are called to bear each other’s burdens. But the helper needs help too!